For the last two weekends I've been meeting with a trainer. The first time he just came over during my normal Saturday workout and showed me a few new routines to work in. After that Saturday, I felt a little like jelly and I couldn't move my arms for a couple days.
Last Saturday I had the brilliant idea that working out with a slight migraine would be ok. Worst idea ever. The migraine got worse and worse and by the time our hour was up, I felt sick. I came home, actually got sick and collapsed into bed for about 2 hours.
Either way, I've been enjoying working with a trainer the last couple weeks because I've been learning new way of getting myself in shape. I never knew what kind of exercises to do to work on my abs since I can't do crunches. I can't really afford to take many more sessions with him but the last two have been fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment