To know me in real life is to know I am not the most graceful person in the world. In fact I think that's the least likely word you would use. Case in point:
In preparation for our wedding, I practiced walking around & dancing in my shoes. The first couple days my darling husband said I walked like a duck. Aww, thanks hun!
I have managed to break both my baby toes twice. Once I past a suitcase and caught my toe. Another time I dropped my hair dryer on my toe.
This week I was at the hospital visiting my doctor. All of the doctors I go to are in the same place which makes it very convenient. As I was walking down the stairs I managed to miss the last step, fall down, hit my head on the railing and twist my ankle. And of course there was a doctor behind me when I did this. My ankle is fine but my head still hurts.
I've had my shoelaces get looped together and fallen over, I fell down a hill walking to my car and scrapped up my knees so badly that I still have scars and one winter I fell down so hard I ended up with a welt on my leg the size of my fist. After that accident my college roommates told me they were revoking my walking privileges.
Winter is just a little dangerous. Last Christmas, I got me Yaktrax. Best things ever. My mom likes to tell me she wants to name one of our kids Grace. I like to tell her I don't think our sons would appreciate this.
No comments:
Post a Comment