Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Work hard, play hard

I've discovered at my office we work hard but we also play hard. Our office holiday party this year is an around the world party. We were divided up into 5 teams and we each had to choose a country. Then each team had to choose a drink to represent their country. We can bring in props and wear costume but we also have to bring in apps and deserts. My group chose Mexico. So clearly we're bring in a mariachi band lol. That's going to be pretty hard to top I have a feeling. I'm very much looking forward to seeing people's reactions when all of a sudden there are three music playing guys walking through the office. We're having them come up through the service elevator to make it a surprise.

I volunteered to make deserts. The first batch of stuff I made last night didn't come out so good. Tonight I am making mexican brownies and mexican wedding cookies. Hopefully these work out better. The brownies smelled pretty tasty when I took them out of the oven. I'm interested to see what other teams come up with. It's nice that we get to let loose and party with each other and our managers.

1 comment: