A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Do I have to pick just one? Laundry and cleaning the bathroom
D. Dogs: I want one someday
E. Essential start to your day: A shower
F. Favorite color: Green.
G. Gold or silver: White Gold
H. Height: 5' 3"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano and flute
J. Job title: Client Service Administrator
K. Kids: None yet
L. Live: House in the burbs
M. Mom’s name: Mom
N. Nicknames: Jenn
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born, when I was 6 and when I was 11
P. Pet peeves: when I ask my husband to do something and he does it as I am walking in the door, texting during dinner, loud talkers on the trains/planes
Q. Quote from a movie: "Not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image"
S. Siblings: 1 older half sister
T. Time you wake up: during the week 5:30am, on the weekends usually 9am
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it (stealing this answer)
V. Vegetables you don’t like: most of them. How about the ones I do like? lettuce, green peppers, celery and corn
W. What makes you run late: My husband lol
X. X-rays you’ve had: My teeth, my head and my abdomen
Y. Yummy food you make: My friends call it Chicken (my last name), buffalo chicken dip, chicken marsala, turkey tacos and salsa roll-ups
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Tigers
No comments:
Post a Comment