The mouse gets scared.
Husband is away until tomorrow. He's in Florida, driving around in a convertible. I'm a little jealous But I also don't always sleep so well. All the noises outside make me think someone is trying to break in even though I know the rational part of me knows I have nothing to worry about. I leave outside lights on when I go bed and close all the miniblinds. Not sure how this is actually helpful but it makes me feel better. Thank goodness he'll be home tomorrow night.
I came home the other night and I now have two bunnies in my yard. They were munching on our grass clippings. Last night I threw celery in my front yard to feed them. Hopefully it's all gone before my husband mows the lawn otherwise that's going to be a really interesting conversation when he finds them :-).
My hair got fixed! I can't post a picture because the last one was done with my husband's phone. I went to the place that screwed them up in the first place to put a toner in. The color is now this redish brown color. I love it, my mom said that I should go back to the place I usually go to to have it fixed. But since it's my head and not hers, she gets no say.
I got to see my niece on Sunday for father's day at my parent's house. She's 23 months old and so cute! I'm trying to get her to say auntie. It's a work in progress. She's so giggly and it's fun to try and make her smile and laugh. She scrunches up her nose when she laughs. Not sure what to get her for her birthday next month.
So, does anyone else have a husband who's not so good at emptying their pockets? Last week I found his sunglasses in the washing machine. Yesterday I found a beer bottle cap (when he's keeping them, I don't know) and a pair of nail clipper in our dryer.
No comments:
Post a Comment