I'm off to Atlanta for a week! Work is sending me for training as a new hire. I'm kind of excited about this trip. They have plans for us every night except Monday. I'm trying to find somewhere to go out to dinner but I have no idea. Anyone out there every been to Atlanta got any suggestions?
I went out today and bought two new pairs of ballet flats for work. I'm starting to learn that while in expensive shoes are just that, they don't last as long and make my feet feel icky. So I bought replacement pairs today at DSW. Hopefully these won't leave stuff on my feet.
DH left for his white water rafting trip today and I'm not sure if he's going to be back before leave for my trip tomorrow so it may be a whole week before we see each other again. So last night we just hung out, grilled up some swordfish and watched a movie. There's a farm stand less than 2 mins from our house so we had some fresh ice cream as well. All and all a good night together.
I just finished a fantastic book the other day. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. It's a true story of a man who survived as a POW during WWII after crashing in the ocean. Amazing story, I can't even imagine what it was like to be him. Now on to the other...15 I have sitting in my living room to be read.
Have fun and good luck on your trip!
ReplyDelete