Hubs has been invited to go to Vegas with his friends. I told him I really don't want him to go, partly because of the cost. Tonight he asked me how much the trip would have to be before I would let him go. I gave him an arbitrary amount. He said the amount I gave him would cover the flight and hotel. But really, the biggest problem I have is this would be the third vacation with his friends and we haven't gone away on a really vacation since our honeymoon...almost 3 years ago. Sure, we've done little weekend trips away but the last time we took a week long vacation and flew somewhere was the day after our honeymoon.
Now I don't want to be a mean wife, I don't want to be that wife that never lets her husband have guy trips. But really, the next trip my husband takes on a plane for a vacation better be with me. That's not so wrong is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment