Monday, August 1, 2011

Nature

Yesterday I decided rather than go to the gym I would spend some time with my husband and go on a hike with him. Actually, it was a nature trail where he went running in preparation for the Spartan Run and decided to just walk. I'm a bit of a klutz so running amongst the trees would not be a good idea, that and I only run when I need to run away from something. About 10 mins in to the walk I remembered why I never join him, I hate bugs. I sprayed myself down with bug spray except for in my face and that's the one place the bugs were attacking. At least half a dozen ended up in my eyes. Even though he ran, I was able to catch up with him for a short while and when he stopped running period, we finished the trail together. He was impressed with the speed I was maintaining so that's a plus. I've also agreed to go camping one night with a bunch of our friends. Lord help me. It's only one night and my husband has promised we can borrow an air mattress and a fan so we'll see how it goes. Pray for me, please lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment