My husband became a Spartan warrior today. He along with several of our friends competed in the Spartan race. For those not familiar with this event, it's a 5K and an obstacle course. They carried gravel, climbed walls, lifted weights on a rock, crawled through the mud and jumped over a fire pit. It took them around 2 hours to complete the challenge. I sat on the sidelines and cheered.
So, we're getting a hurricane this weekend. I'm not worried really. We took in the loose items on our porch and in the yard but we really didn't stock up on food. I know they are saying 40-60 mph winds but until they actually hit, i'm eh. We do have water and I've made some extra ice and we do have a radio and flashlights so we'll see. I've also charged my cell phone, MP3 player and my DS2. That's how I prepare!
I'm totally in awe of your husband - that sounds so very impressive!
ReplyDelete