So it took us 4 days but we got on bathroom re-done. We started on Saturday cleaning & scraping and patching the walls. Sunday we primed. However we under estimated the size of our bathroom and ended up having to go back to the paint store twice. So a project that should have taken a couple hours took us about six. Monday we painted and with enough paint it took us two hours. Last night we did up all the touch up work and put up the fixtures. There were very few arguments but it'll be quite a while before we paint another room. Our kids may have to deal with a mauve room, boys or girls :-).
My aunt who was up a couple months ago is worse than we realized. My parents are down there tonight and through til Sunday. Her doctor's are giving her a couple more days of being lucid before more than likely going into a coma. She's my father's twin. I can't imagine what he's feeling. I can only hope that this goes quickly and she doesn't suffer. I have some very good pictures of her dancing at my wedding which I am quite thankful for. I'm also really glad the whole family got to spend some time with her while she was up here earlier this summer before she got really sick.
*sympathy sympathy sympathy*
ReplyDeleteFor the painting and the aunt.