My house is now decked out for fall. I opened the tote that contained all of my stuff and was struck with the homey smells from all the candles. I try and keep my decorations to a few rooms-kitchen/dining room, living room and the bathrooms. I put candles in the bathrooms and I change my hand soaps. Currently if you come to my house, your hands will smell like pumpkins or caramel apples.
I found myself getting annoyed getting annoyed with the family sitting next to me in church today. I realize this is not the point of going to church. The mother kept checking her phone and she sent text messages. One of her kids was putting his feet on the back of the pews and on his library book. I understand kids aren't always going to behave in church but I draw the line at putting feet on library books. But then I also realized this meant I wasn't exactly paying attention either.
The priest I grew up with at my home church was on one of the planes. He was on his way to visit his sister from what I have heard. In a small way its comforting knowing a priest was on board that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment