Monday, September 12, 2011
Lesson learned
I got called into my boss's office today. Apparently people have been commenting to him that they don't always see me working when they come into our office. Crap. Now, I'll admit that I do go on the internet probably more than I should. However, it's usually not for very long periods of time (10 mins, unless its lunch) and I get all of my work done on time and accurately. When you come to talk to me, I focus solely on what you've come to see me about. I thought I was pretty fast with the Alt + tab key but I guess not. I have my suspicions as to who has been saying things but I'm not sure. The worst part is I can't complain to anyone about it since I am not sure who says things. There are very few people who actual stop by our office and I thought these were all people who didn't care but apparently not. Everywhere else I have worked, no one cared this much. I really am working in a very different environment now. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment