Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday stream of consciousness

I think one of the things I look forward to most about Fridays is catching up on all the shows we tape during the week. Our DVR was at about 90% capacity earlier.

Even though I have been married for almost 4 years now, I still enjoy watching wedding shows-especially Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings

I have pictures from my wedding in frames! Now I just need to actually get this on the walls.

I've become such a sap lately. I find myself crying at tv shows, commercials and movies lately. I watched a clip of the series finale of Boy Meets World and started crying. I tried listening to Beloved Wife by Natalie Merchant and couldn't make it all the way through without crying. Mainly things with husbands and wives or families can get me weapy.

I'm going to be 30 this year and I have no idea how to dress like an adult. Most of my work clothes I've had for at least 6 years, with the exception of having to buy bigger pants. I don't know where to shop and I also don't know how to dress myself. It's starting to get a little frustrating because I know I'm now a grown woman but I don't feel like it. I need someone to take me shopping, preferably someone rich who will pay for all the clothes :-)

I use to like watching Hoarders but now it just makes me very uncomfortable. Partly because of how disgusting the houses get and partly because of all the money they have spent on things that don't get used. All I can think is how much money they'd have in savings and I realize this isn't the point of the show.

I think I am one of the few people who watched Grey's Anatomy and didn't hate Shondra Rhimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment