Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May

With the seasons winding down, I am partly looking forward to the season finales and slightly sad that the seasons and series are ending. I haven't decided if this is pathetic or not.

Also, the more I wear pants lately, the more I like skirts and dresses more. I noticed today at work I had a small hole in the front of my pants, just below the zipper. It's one reason I am looking forward to the summer-I can wear them all the time. Now the warm weather just needs to get here. The 80 degree temps in March were flukes so I am hoping this doesn't mean summer is delayed.

I think I'm finally ready for kids. Phew, it feels kind of good to say that out loud. I'm not sure I am ready to throw caution to the wind just yet, but several of my friends are having babies and I am starting to get baby fever. My mom is retiring next year and she has told me she can babysit for us two days a week. That is a load off my mind in terms of paying for daycare.

I ordered one of my mom's mother's day gifts the other day, I just hope it makes it in time. She's a big fan of my beer bread. She keeps asking me for the recipe. My recipe? Tastefully simple's mix lol. So I bought her her own box.

I'm also starting to get more comfortable spending money in general. The other night I went online and bought a couple more Second Base cami's. They were on sale Buy Two, get one Free last weekend so I ordered some pretty new colors. I love being able to mix and match colors under my dresses. Plus there's that whole, not looking inappropriate for work thing.

And now it's time to hit the gym for tonight...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! I just wanted to say hi and thanks for visiting my blog!! I just added you to my reader and look forward to following you! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete