I have my job interview tomorrow and I'm nervous. I'm not nervous about the person I am interviewing with because I have been told he's very easy to talk to. I'm also very confident about my skill set and what I can bring to the job. I know I rock at my job and at making clients happy which is a big piece of the job. It's all about client servicing. I want to be in more of a client managing role and not be so much in the front end of client relationships so this job would be perfect.
So what am I nervous about? Not getting the job. I've been told by my recruiter, she wouldn't be surprised if I get offered the job on the spot. How awesome would that be going into the weekend? Pretty sure I'd leave the building dancing and maybe crying with happiness. But that also means if they don't like me, I may know right away. I've gotten myself excited and I know that can be dangerous.
I'm also nervous about impressing them. My references all spoke very highly of me and my recruiter was impressed with what they had to say so the person who I am meeting with knows that. I've been told it's also to see if I'd be a personality match. I know I almost need to go into this interview like the job is already mine but it's also going to be highly disappointing if I don't get an offer. I know if they don't hire me, it's not personal it's business but it's so hard not to.
My bookclub ladies gave me their good karma thoughts so I have that going for me. My husband also sent me an email with a photo of my odometer and it was all 7's. 15 mins later the recruiter called me about setting up the interview. So we'll see what happens tomorrow. I also have a one on one meeting with my boss on Monday which would be a great opportunity to hand in my two weeks notice. I think I just need to stop thinking about this and talking about this....but it's hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment